Tuesday, December 12, 2017

I Choose You!

Was greeted by a bowl of awesomeness after a 1.5-hour queue at JB customs plus another 20-minute queue at this stall when we finally got there this afternoon…


It's the famous & popular curry fish head in JB that I've heard so much about!
Finally…long after hearing of its existence…I've got a friend to take me there!

& then the standard fare of a typical trip to JB - a movie…followed by dinner~

[Pokémon the Movie: I Choose You!]

Okay it's the 20th Pokémon movie…but it's one that's completely suitable for anyone who has never watched any of the ones before this…like both me & my friend~ LOL!

Introducing Ho-Oh!


Piece of the Day: Pikachu VS Ho-Oh - Shinji Miyazaki 宮崎慎二

Quote of the Day: A slowly moving queue does not move uniformly. Rather, waves of motion pass down the queue. The frequency and amplitude of these waves is inversely related to the speed at which the queue is served. -Anthony Stafford Beer