This paralyzing pain…this excruciating pain…this debilitating pain…
It's this pain that I know so well…inside out now…this cursed pain…
Declared to be medically incurable by the top professionals in the field…& with no medication…no therapy…no way to relieve even the symptoms & the pain itself…
Reality has it that this very pain that had driven me to the depths of utter despair & hopelessness back then is in actuality still sticking around to torment me till this day…
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Yes I may be paralyzed in my flesh…feel like shit…& may not be able to function…
But no I'm no longer seeped in despair~
& it's not that I'm used to it already…for there's no getting used to this kind of pain…
Simply I am…above my circumstances~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Not holding on by my own strength…I am not on my own~
Quote of the Day: If you had never known physical pain in your life, how could you appreciate the nail scarred hands with which Jesus Christ will meet you? -Joni Eareckson Tada