Wednesday, October 16, 2013

It's Fated~

[Fate/Zero]~


Participating in the 4th Holy Grail War:
Saber Archer Caster Lancer Rider Berserker Assassin~
Source~

Beginning with the Servants: Saber/Lancer~

Ending with the Masters: Kirei/Kiritsugu~


& 10 years later:
[Fate/Stay Night]~
 
Participating in the 5th Holy Grail War:
Archer (x2) Rider Saber Caster Assassin Berserker Lancer~ 

He's back…so go again Gate of Babylon!

Both took their time with the beginnings…& made it up in their later halves~

With graphics so sharp & detailed…enhanced by really bright & contrasting colours…the entire outlook is already visually attractive~

& then there's another version:
[Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works] the anime film~

Featuring the Archers…ohh so powerful & charming still…


Archer/Archer~

Source~

Pitting magicians & legendary Heroic Spirits brought back to life by the power of the Holy Grail against each other in the Holy Grail War…with the aim of winning & obtaining the Grail which will grant any wish or miracle as desired by both master & servant…the plot is certainly nothing less than original as well~

It's just…almost unthinkable how [Fate/Zero] was produced only in 2012…6 years after its sequel [Fate/Stay Night] & 2 years after the film [Fate/Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works]…

I mean…I already cannot imagine watching [Fate/Stay Night] first before the prequel later…not to mention 6 years later?

After all…how would it even be acceptable to not know Saber's original master first?


& his story…the story that crumbles & impacts…argh the feels…

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Random thought: I really like the idea of owning a reality marble…

I'd hide myself in one forever!


Song of the Day: 満天 - Kalafina
```わたしをとむらう ための。。。
```はなたばはいらない。。。
```こころがついえぬうちにねがいをかなえて```

Translation:
```I do not need a bouquet…
```For someone to grieve for me…
```In the little time until my heart breaks…make my wish come true```

Piece of the Day: 騎士王の誇り - Kawai Kenji 川井 憲次