So…effectively it's been 3 days now since I've started to really miss Wisteria Lane…
To put things into perspective…this also means it's been for 3 days now I have sulked over a mistake of my past - not having photos of the lane taken back then…the lane (Colonial Street it's called) which we had supposedly visited during our tour of the back lot of Universal Studios years ago…
Yup…a mistake that I have sulked & lamented over for 3 days now…
But this evening it suddenly occurred to me…to actually consider the possibility of the above…the possibility of whether that could really have happened…if what I had been upset over was really true...
Like seriously? We really did not even take a single photo of the lane?
& then it happened - dug out in a flash my buried collection of photos…ran through the ones @ Universal Studios & found that back then WE DID TAKE PHOTOS!
Yay! Time to check out what I have in my archives!
4346 Wisteria Lane - unknown resident~
4349 Wisteria Lane - Carlos & Gabrielle Solis'~
4350 Wisteria Lane - Martha Huber's, Felicia Tilman's,
4351 Wisteria Lane - Betty Applewhite's, Bob & Lee's~
4352 Wisteria Lane - Paul & Mary Alice Young's,
4354 Wisteria Lane - Rex & Bree Van de Kamp's~
4355 Wisteria Lane - Tom & Lynette Scavo's~
4356 Wisteria Lane - Mike Delfino's, Katherine Mayfair's,
4360 Wisteria Lane - unknown resident~
4362 Wisteria Lane - Edie Britt's, Renee Perry's~
Piece of the Day: Desperate Housewives Opening Theme - Danny Elfman