Thursday, October 17, 2013

Shoot Madlax Shoot~

Where the live performances of [Nowhere] brought me:

[Madlax]~


Yet another anime series with its entire soundtrack composed by Yuki Kajiura…
That makes my third one in three months after [Sword Art Online] & [Fate Zero]…

& it was by sheer coincidence!

Anyway…there was going to be a good story…I knew this somehow…
I just didn't know I had to get past at least three-quarters of the series to get there…

Talk about fragment-styles & slow-paced beginnings!

Okay at least while waiting…the shooting's great!

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Swords & guns…there's nothing more perfect for now~


Song of the Day: Nowhere - FictionJunction YUUKA
```すべてをみせるほしの みちびきにそむいて。。。
```まっすぐにかけあがる。。。
```そらにあるとびらへ。。。
```どこまでもわたしはゆくの```

Translation:
```Disobey the guidance of the all-showing star…
```And run straight up…
```Towards the door in the sky…
```I will go anywhere```

Piece of the Day: Madlax - Yuki Kajiura