Monday, June 09, 2008

The Story That EVERYBODY Should Watch~

Thanxs to Steph's recommendation…I came across THIS VIDEO that has actually got me pretty excited over these days haha~

& that's because THIS VIDEO…is funny & factual & entertaining & real & exactly what I had needed all along to prove my point~


(storyofstuff.com)


-Now this is one story that I sincerely believe that every single human being who exists on earth should watch-


Okay I know the story was meant to end with optimistic thinxing~

But the fact is:
I seriously don't thinx there's much to be optimistic about in reality~

*OOPS*

Oh & just to introduce my point:
The world…is condemned to end~

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

To sharpen reality…I thinx everybody should read the second page of last Wednesday's (4th June 2008) [Special - Great Singapore Sale II] section of [The Straits Times] too~

When shopping has become the key to life~

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

*breathe*

The world…is SO condemned to end~


Song of the Day: How Far We've Come - Matchbox 20
```I…believe…the world…is burning to the ground…
```Oh well…I guess…we're gonna find out…
```Let's see how far we've come…
```Let's see how far we've come…

```Well I…believe…it all…is coming to an end…
```Oh well…I guess…we're gonna pretend…
```Let's see how far we've come…
```Let's see how far we've come```

Quote of the day: And if you think about it what's the point of an ad except to make us unhappy about what we have. -Annie Leonard in [The Story Of Stuff]