If a picture would speak a thousand words…well then this video would speak a hundred million - a documentary so superbly done that it has truly complemented >>The Story Of Stuff<< in my previous entry so well in proving MY POINT~
& I thinx Al Gore's a hero~!!!
This man who used to be the next president of the United States…is really a noble man & there's fairly much to give him credit for~
Serious yet humourous~
Charismatic yet sincere~
Rational yet touching~
But really…the focus is about the inconvenient truth~
& to thinx people WONDER why are the "NATURAL" disasters increasing in numbers & severity every year~
*roll-eyes*
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
By the way…just a little clarification:
I am neither a humanitarian nor an environmentalist~
I am…a realist~
& what I want to do…is just to prove my point~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
That the world is SO condemned to end…soon~
& sometimes I can't help but feel so…so sorry for planet earth~
Quote of the Day: It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his NOT understanding it.
-Upton Sinclair