I thought I dreamt about meeting QP & gang…
…about a happy bus ride to ECP with Shyan & RF…
…about renting a bike at ECP…
…about a long long journey with them all…
From ECP to Esplanade for supper…up to Fort Canning for games…down to Bugis to Lavender to Kallang…then to Geylang for breakfast & back to ECP to re-gather…
& then it was 7+ am…I finally saw it…日出…for the first time…
It really feels as if I've just woken from a long…long dream~
& I'm still not tired sia…maybe Nkiruka trained me well haha!
& mystery cases are so so so interesting! Thanxs to XY…Jess & KC!
Anyway…wonder why people call 'night-cycling' as 'night-cycling'…
11pm - 7am…shouldn't it be 'day-cycling' already!
Today morning…is a happy morning~ *yay*
Song of the Day: Good Morning - Bear In The Big Blue House
Piece of the Day: At Dawn They Slept - Jay Bocook