How one sees oneself is one thing…
How one sees somebody else is another…
How one & another one see a same somebody else…may be a totally different thing altogether~
Few days ago…did a long long test that generated:
>>>Xiaostar's personal DNA Report<<<
It's a result of what I'm supposed to be~
& these days…we have the Johari wave…
So…mobilized my ‘FRIEND’LY circle consisting:
1) My Male & Female Friends~
2) My Primary-School & Secondary-School Friends~
3) My Junior College & University Friends~
4) My Senior & Junior Friends~
5) My Inside-School & Outside-School Friends~
6) My Band & Non-Band Friends~
7) My Chinese & Malay & Indian Friends~
& this…was what I got:
Description Breakdown (38 people)
peiwei thinks: nervous, searching, sentimental, dependable, observant.
yokes thinks: accepting, silly, sentimental, energetic, responsive, complex.
NolanD thinks: silly, complex, observant, nervous, responsive.
Ken thinks: friendly, witty, complex, nervous, silly.
averii to SiaoStar thinks: cheerful, happy, self-conscious, introverted, observant.
shaowei thinks: cheerful, friendly, happy, giving, energetic.
Jenny thinks: nervous, tense, happy, silly, sentimental, self-conscious.
benji thinks: nervous, silly, searching, tense, cheerful.
matthias thinks: idealistic, spontaneous, self-conscious, self-assertive, sentimental.
c3s686 thinks: trustworthy, independent, observant, reflective, self-conscious.
kw thinks: complex, self-conscious, accepting, sentimental, tense, friendly.
babe thinks: happy, helpful, warm, observant, friendly.
guan thinks: tense, energetic, spontaneous, happy, friendly.
Junhao thinks: happy, reflective, searching, idealistic, friendly.
Joe thinks: idealistic, complex, friendly, nervous, trustworthy.
Jel thinks: spontaneous, responsive, patient, cheerful, energetic, complex.
ruilin thinks: self-conscious, logical, responsive, trustworthy, modest, independent.
SHaKuA thinks: cheerful, clever, spontaneous, self-assertive, responsive, extroverted.
sathish thinks: cheerful, friendly, dependable, sensible, happy.
melvyn thinks: energetic, friendly, extroverted, tense, happy, kind.
Robert thinks: complex, idealistic, friendly, reflective, spontaneous, sentimental.
huichun thinks: cheerful, organised, energetic, friendly, self-conscious.
hautzeng thinks: self-conscious, nervous, sentimental, modest, energetic.
jC thinks: bold, cheerful, energetic, friendly, trustworthy, happy.
Izwan Abu Shama thinks: cheerful, friendly, mature, witty, reflective, happy.
Amanda thinks: energetic, independent, cheerful, adaptable, confident.
Eush thinks: self-assertive, spontaneous, cheerful, trustworthy, logical.
valerie thinks: cheerful, friendly, independent, trustworthy, mature, modest.
xinying thinks: idealistic, cheerful, energetic, friendly, silly.
yufen thinks: energetic, cheerful, friendly, loving, warm.
Am thinks: witty, complex, reflective, observant, trustworthy.
anneson thinks: cheerful, intelligent, silly, energetic, extroverted.
clair thinks: cheerful, friendly, silly, trustworthy, clever.
LeAvEs` thinks: friendly, loving, idealistic, sympathetic, energetic.
shimin thinks: silly, cheerful, friendly, relaxed, happy, logical.
cuiwen thinks: helpful, happy, trustworthy, cheerful, spontaneous.
pei thinks: idealistic, energetic, happy, friendly, cheerful.
HL thinks: cheerful, clever, friendly, happy, intelligent, silly.
Arena
(known to self and others)
complex, logical, patient, reflective, sentimental, trustworthy | Blind Spot
(known only to others)
accepting, adaptable, bold, cheerful, clever, confident, dependable, energetic, extroverted, friendly, giving, happy, helpful, idealistic, independent, intelligent, introverted, kind, loving, mature, modest, nervous, observant, organised, relaxed, responsive, searching, self-assertive, self-conscious, sensible, silly, spontaneous, sympathetic, tense, warm, witty |
Façade
(known only to self)
| Unknown
(known to nobody)
able, brave, calm, caring, dignified, ingenious, knowledgeable, powerful, proud, quiet, religious, shy, wise
|
Dominant Traits
52% of people think that Xiaostar is cheerful
55% of people think that Xiaostar is friendly
All Percentages
able (0%) accepting (5%) adaptable (2%) bold (2%) brave (0%) calm (0%) caring (0%) cheerful (52%) clever (7%) complex (21%) confident (2%) dependable (5%) dignified (0%) energetic (36%) extroverted (7%) friendly (55%) giving (2%) happy (36%) helpful (5%) idealistic (18%) independent (10%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (5%) introverted (2%) kind (2%) knowledgeable (0%) logical (7%) loving (5%) mature (5%) modest (7%) nervous (18%) observant (15%) organised (2%) patient (2%) powerful (0%) proud (0%) quiet (0%) reflective (13%) relaxed (2%) religious (0%) responsive (13%) searching (7%) self-assertive (7%) self-conscious (21%) sensible (2%) sentimental (18%) shy (0%) silly (26%) spontaneous (18%) sympathetic (2%) tense (13%) trustworthy (23%) warm (5%) wise (0%) witty (7%)
Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 17.3.2006, using data from 38 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view Xiaostar's full data.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view Xiaostar's full data.
So…am I:
Introverted or Extroverted?
Confident or Nervous?
Relaxed or Tense?
Sensible or Silly?
Self-assertive or Searching?
I wondered:
Maybe I show a different side of me to different people…
& therefore different people see a different side of me…
I pondered:
Maybe different people see a same side of me…differently…
& therefore different people have different opinions of what I am really…
I thought:
Maybe I’m made up of too many sections…
& therefore I'm incomprehensible…
I asked:
What do I want to show?
What do you want to see?
I decided:
I am even more convinced now…that what I am is…complicated~
Song of the Day: The Voice Within - Christina Aguilera
```When there’s no one else…look inside yourself```
Quote of the Day: Each has his past shut in him like the leaves of a book known to him by heart and his friends can only read the title.
-Virginia Woolf