Wednesday, August 08, 2018

With Security In Identity~

On the outside looking just the same lil' old me…

But deep inside am without all my old anxieties…

A life no longer misled to chase after 'maybe's…

Where security is rooted completely in identity…

And ready to invite the world to think seriously…

For how I'll live out this life will be for all to see…

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

With all the hope and joy and peace in me…in His love forever I'll be~


Song of the Day: Your Love Awakens Me - Phil Wickham
```There were chains around us…
```By Your grace we are no longer bound…
```No longer bound```

Quote of the Day: "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." -Jeremiah 29:11 (NIV)