Wednesday, January 25, 2017

K-ON!!!

Finally! Finally…I've completed the series of this popular title:

[けいおん!] a.k.a. [K-On!]

[けいおん!!] a.k.a. [K-On!!]

[けいおん! 映画] a.k.a. [K-On! The Movie]~

Two seasons + a movie = heartwarming~

Actually it had taken an incredibly long time for me to complete the series…mainly because I was really on the verge of ditching it so many times took really long breaks in between almost every other episode throughout its first season…

Until I happened to come across some video recordings of the actual seiyuus (voice actresses) for the series at it live…& then all of a sudden I had obtained all the motivation that's needed to get past Season 1 & into Season 2 already LOL…

Like seriously…had wanted to get to where all these great songs make their debut!

[K-On! Houkago Tea Time - No Thank You!] Live Concert~

[K ON! Houkago Tea Time - Pure Pure Heart] Live Concert~

Apparently they had picked up the same instruments of their respective characters that they voice…& turned the fictitious band into a real one (at least for a few songs played live) in a 放課後ティータイム (Houkago Tea Time)'s live concert!

Admirable~

Impressive~

Amazing~

Inspiring~

Now now…I'm finding a little motivation to work on the bars for my F&Bs as well!


Piece of the Day: Have Some Tea - Hajime Hyakkoku 百石 元