For He is with me…I shall not be in want~
For He is with me…I shall not be in fear~
For He is with me…I shall not be in anxiety~
For He is with me…I shall not be in turmoil~
For He is with me…I shall not be in emptiness~
For He is with me…I shall not be in loneliness~
For He is with me…I shall not be in hopelessness~
For He is with me…I shall not be in senselessness~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
For He is going to heal me completely & lead me into my promised land…I shall not be in doubt~
Song of the Day: Christ Is Enough - Hillsong
```Christ is enough for me…Christ is enough for me…
```Everything I need is in You…everything I need```
Quote of the Day: I believe the promises of God enough to venture an eternity on them. -Isaac Watts