Saturday, November 05, 2016

A Marvellous Day~

It's a day practically overloaded with Marvel - just to be more specific~

First with loads of Avenger characters' related information / story exhibits / movie snippets / interactive features in a supposedly immersive Avenger experience~

At the AVENGERS S.T.A.T.I.O.N. @ Science Centre~

For four of us~

& then the latest Marvel film featuring a Marvel character I was yet unfamiliar with:

[Doctor Strange]~

For all of us~

So yeah it's a Marvel-filed day!

A Marvellous day!

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Celebrating a count of seven now…no longer six or five or four~


Piece of the Day: Strange Days Ahead - Michael Giacchino

Quote of the Day: Time will tell how much I love you. -Christine Palmer in [Doctor Strange]