Sunday, August 07, 2016

Go Out And Play~

Before yesterday…I could not ever make sense of this phrase…
Could neither understand it…appreciate it…nor even imagine it…

But hey…apparently there's something out there that even I can go & play now!

Totally felt the excitement within me from the moment I got my first companion!


& just like that…"GO OUT AND PLAY" finally makes sense to me now!

Yeah gotta catch them all! LOL!

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

It's quite unfortunate though…that this temporarily-charged-for-the-weekend mindset of mine is extremely likely to just revert to its original state again come tomorrow…


Song of the Day: Pokémon Theme Song (English dub) - Jason Paige
```Gotta catch them all…gotta catch them all!```

Piece of the Day: Pokemon Center (Red/Blue/Yellow) - Junichi Masuda 増田 順一