Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Legendary Witches Of Drama~

A random episode that happened to be on TV led us to follow it to the end online:

[전설의 마녀] a.k.a. [Legendary Witches]~



Cheers to having TVs turned on automatically in hotel rooms!

Well…that episode had happened to be a pivotal one that brought out several interesting hooks in the storyline…& one of the lead actresses has a familiar face while one of the lead actors has a really handsome one!

So while I'm not a fan of bread…guess I can be…for two bread makers for a while!

What a great episode to start following the show from!

& well if even the husband said that he wanted to get to the end of the show too…

Why not? LOL!

By the way…it's been years since I have last caught up with a Korean drama serial…but the feels after all these years are still the way as how I had remembered them from the years before I guess…

& as how I had remembered Korean dramas to be…there is just one word to perfectly describe a Korean drama:
DRAMA~


Song of the Day: 사랑 겨울에 부르는 애절한 봄의노래 - Lee Yu Rim 이유림