Friday, May 13, 2016

Learning ABCs~

Trying to learn ABCs at my age is so hard it's terribly grueling…

But if I give up on working on the foundation yet AGAIN now…

This bitter cycle of disappointment & regret may not ever end…

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

I wish that my younger self would have done me a favour by learning what should probably have & would probably have been easier for me-then than me-now…

But well…me-then had not…& it's not like I could return to the past to change it…

So as a younger self now to my older self of the future…all I can promise is this…

I'm trying!


Song of the Day: Mirrors - Justin Timberlake
```It's like you're my mirror…
```My mirror staring back at me```

Quote of the Day: The best time to plant a tree is twenty years ago. The next best time is now. -unknown, Chinese Proverb