Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Males Versus Females~

Oh well…this post is for mass-ENTERTAINMENT purposes only…& I didn’t come up with any of them k…just complied them for fun haha~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Men versus Women~

What do Women Want~???

When I was a young woman, all I wanted was a guy with big muscles. So I dated a muscular guy. He was as strong as Terminator, but he beat up any other guy who would stare at me. I was afraid he would hit me too. So I dumped him when he was in jail.

Then I decided to date a romantic guy. He was so sweet: he sent me flowers every Friday to my office just to ask me out; one time he packed himself into a box as my birthday gift. But he was also romantic to other girls until I found out from a florist that he ordered 5 dozens roses each Friday. It was too late, he already dumped me.

So I decided to date a stable guy. He was a "good" man and he had a Ph.D from MIT. But all he talked with me was M/M/1 Queuing theory. I had to dump him because when one day I said I was going to Australia, he said "you don't need to go there to buy apples. There's a mama shop across the street."

After that I decided to date an interesting guy. He was so funny and he was like "George" in TV Steinfield. He made me laugh all the time. But later, I couldn't laugh any more. He didn't have a job, nor did he plan to find one. All he did was playing Mahjong and "Cho Dai Di."The worst thing is that we got married.

What do Men Want?

When I was in poly, all I wanted was a girl with big boobs. So I dated a girl with big boobs, but there was no passion.

So I decided I needed a passionate girl. In University, I dated a passionate girl, but she was too emotional. Everything was an emergency, she cried all the time. So I decided I needed a girl with some stability and I found a very stable girl. But she was so boring, she never got excited about anything.

So I decided I needed a girl with some excitement. There, I found an exciting girl, but I couldn't keep up with her. She rushed from one thing to another, never settling on anything. She was direction-less.

So I decided to find a girl with some ambition. After graduation, I found an ambitious girl and married her. She was so ambitious, she divorced me and took everything I owned.

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

男人 versus 女人~

男人必备的条件~

首先你要帅。   
你要是不帅,那你要有钱。   
你要是没钱,那你要高。   
你要是不高,那你得要会说话。   
你要是不太会说话,那你要幽默。   
你要是不幽默,那你起码也要懂幽默。   
如果你连幽默都不懂,那你就得体贴一点。   
你要是不会体贴,那温柔一点总会吧!  
如果你就是温柔不起来,那你就要酷一点。   
要是连耍酷都不会,那你就装老实一点。
要是你看起来就不老实,那就…靠“运气”吧!

女人必备的条件~

首先你要漂亮。   

你要是不漂亮,那么你要有气质。   
你要是没气质,那么你要温柔。   
你要是不温柔,那么你得善解人意。   
你要是不太善解人意,但你要长的还可以。   
你要是长的有点抱歉的话,那么你起码也要会打扮。   
如果你连打扮都不懂,那么就得贤慧一点。   
你要是不会做家务事,那跟你妈学着点儿。   
如果你连学都懒得学,那么你就要拉下脸来“倒追”男人。
要是连“倒追”都不 会,那你最好家里要有钱。
要是你连钱都没有,那就…靠“缘分”吧!  

文章出处:大河报

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Boys versus Girls~

Boys~

A Heart is not a plaything,
a heart is not a toy,
but if you want it broken,
just give it to a boy.

Boys like to play with things,
to see what makes them run,
but when it comes to kissing,
they do it just for fun.

Boys don't give their hearts away
they play us girls like fools
wait until we give our hearts away
and then they play it cool.

You'll wonder where he is at night,
you'll wonder if he's true,
one moment you'll be happy,
the next you'll be blue.

When you get a chance to see him,
your heart begins to dance,
your life revolves around him,
there's nothing like romance.

When it starts to happen,
you'll worry day and night,
you see my friend you’re losing him,
it never turns out right.

Boys are great, though immature,
the price you pay is high,
he may seem sweet and gorgeous,
but remember he's a guy.

Don't fall in love with just a boy,
that takes a lot of nerve,
what you need is a man,
to get what you deserve.

So when you think it’s happening,
be careful if you can,
before you give your heart away,
make sure that he's a man!

Girls~

There are many good things in life,
like cars, money, and weed.
But if you want something confusing,
a girl is all you need.

A girl doesn't say what she wants,
but you're somehow supposed to know.
If they want to do this or do that,
stay here, stay there, or just go.

Then there's the time, you all know what I mean,
that monthly little joy.
That lets them abuse the s*** out of you,
just for being a boy.

If you ever dare look at another girl,
they seem to scream, go on, and panic.
But watch how fast they ignore you,
at the sight of that queer from Titanic.

They give you questions like "Am I fat?"
and "If you could go with one of my friends, who?".
There is no answer, face the facts,
you are definitely through.

They take nothing and blow it up,
and make a tremendous fuss.
So girls, no matter what you think,
you are just as hard to understand as us.

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

All authors…unknown~


Treat of the Day: Stereotypes
Thanxs to AM for introducing this video to me~ *lol*

Song of the Day: Feel The Fire - Masterboy