I have to say…it's my first time stepping into the Singapore Zoo…
…with our tickets bought during the first week of March~
& we managed to catch plenty of shows…all 3 of them!
Not that oee's still awake for the third one though~
Spotted a now-already-super familiar-looking fish!
LOL my first reaction: Hey this is the Alligator Gar right?! huh what turtle?!
Oh yes it is the Alligator Gar indeed!
It must have been brought over from the River Safari next door…
Okay so anyway this is the turtle~
Managed to see quite a few animals in between the shows on this trip!
& we ended our trip with dinner at the entrance~
Woah the mosquito bites…I still got them even after spraying repellent…
Funny how they didn't get to mll & oee! Even with no repellent on them!
It's pretty amazing how within a 1.5-month period…I've visited the S.E.A. Aquarium…the River Safari (twice to add)…& the Singapore Zoo all for the first time in my life!
If there's some new local tourist award I may probably qualify for it now?
Piece of the Day:
猛獣ブルース - Kenji Kondou
近藤 剣司