Wednesday, July 19, 2023

The Sparkling Lies~

Wow even after having heard about all the hype over it…this still turned out to be a story we didn't expect…like…a story we couldn't possibly have expected…

推しの子
a.k.a. [Oshi no Ko]~

Written by the same writer who wrote [Kaguya-sama: Love Is War] 赤坂 アカ (Aka Akasaka)…no wonder this series is so highly anticipated & hyped…

& deservingly so…yes especially with the OP theme…which suddenly becomes much more tremendously impactful with so much meaning after watching the curiously extraordinary 1st episode - a 90-min movie-length episode itself no less!

[YOASOBI「アイドル」(Idol) from 『YOASOBI ARENA TOUR 2023 "電光石火"』2023.6.4@さいたまスーパーアリーナ]~

Would sure love to watch this live in Japan too…to experience the local stage presence of YOASOBI & the vocal prowess of Ikura~

& what a song…what an incredible song that sounds so happy for those who don't understand a thing but so terribly sad for those who do~

The bar is set high for everything about a story set in the Entertainment industry…

Seriously can't wait for Season 2…it's so heart-tugging so heart-lugging…can't stop looking into this darkness deeply hidden behind this dazzling light…made up of lies…


Song of the Day: Idol - YOASOBI
```今日きょうも嘘うそをつくの。。。
```この言葉ことばがいつか本当ほんとうになる日ひを願ねがって。。。
```それでもまだ。。。
```君きみと君きみにだけは言いえずにいたけど```

Translation:
```And so…today…I lie again…
```The words I vocalize inside of me…
```I'm wishing that one day they will come true…
```But even so…still I have been unable to tell you…and you alone```