Monday, April 10, 2023

Slimy Pac-Man~

Well in my own words the guy's reincarnated as a slimy Pac-Man…

[転生したらスライムだった件]
a.k.a. [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime]
a.k.a. [Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken]~

[転生したらスライムだった件 S2]
a.k.a. [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime S2]
a.k.a. [Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken S2]~

[劇場版 : 転生したらスライムだった件 : 紅蓮の絆編]
a.k.a. [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime the Movie: Scarlet Bond]
a.k.a. [Gekijōban : Tensei Shitara Suraimu Datta Ken : Guren no Kizuna-hen]~

After all of it that's been released so far (2 seasons x 24 episodes each + 5 OVA episodes + 1 film)…I miss this series already…

Love the relaxing feels from watching this one…

Season 1 was hard for me to get through initially…at least the first few episodes of it…but hey it became interesting & exciting after!

Season 2 was well-paced & exciting…& certainly deserving of its win of Best Fantasy Anime at the 2021 Crunchyroll anime awards…


Song of the Day: Like Flames - MindaRyn

Quote of the Day: 「真に恐れるべきは有能な敵ではなく 無能な味方である」 て ナポレオンの言葉だけ? -リムル゠テンペスト in [転生したらスライムだった件] S1 E11

Translation: "What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." Didn't Napolean say that? -Rimuru Tempest in [That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime] S1 E11