How to make the other confess his/her love to you~
Of course we finished them - all 3 Seasons of this…
[かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~] a.k.a.
[Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Ren'ai Zunōsen]~
In time for us to hit the big screen tomorrow after all! Ahh can't wait!
Wow…what an entirely delightful series right from the first episode!
It's so delightful! I'm so delighted! LOL I love this~
Yeah this is undoubtedly my favourite P & VP pair!
Love all 3 OPs too! Can't even like…decide which one I like best!
Song of the Day: GIRI GIRI - Masayuki Suzuki 鈴木雅之 feat. Suu すぅ
```Giri giriで愛しあいましょう。。。
```嘘も燃え尽くして 夢にして。。。
```冗談じゃない もっと踊りたい。。。
```もう我慢できない 愛を 愛を 愛を 打ち明けてくれ```
Translation:
```Let’s get as close to being in love as we can…
```Reduce all the lies to ashes…and turn them into dreams…
```I’m serious - I want to keep on dancing…
```I can’t hold back anymore! Your love, your love, your love, confess it to me```
Piece of the Day: 告白 - Kei Haneoka 羽岡佳


