a.k.a. [Love Like the Galaxy]~
What a nice poetic name this series has got…& hey its music feels poetic too lol~
Just one issue I have? That which is with the main pairing I just can't seem to ship…
& I mean not at all? Not even after the end of it? After finishing all 56 episodes of it?
I don't buy this chemistry between the two lead characters…I don't buy this character pairing to begin with…& I most certainly don't buy this "love at first so-far-away too-far-away sight"…like…at all? Seriously…
We managed to finish the series though…
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Applicable to watching C-drama (or any drama that is) in general…it feels quite a bit frustrating & crazy to be not rooting for the main pairing…& in this one…not even any other pairings as well for that matter…
Song of the Day: 星汉灿烂 - Shan Yi Cun 单依纯
Piece of the Day: 星河叹之思情 - Guan Dazhou 关大洲

