[Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 1]~
[Shingeki no Kyojin: The Final Season Part 2]~
But well that's okay…at least it has gotten us all pretty geared up for it!
Took us long enough…but we've finally managed to catch up for now…
All stakes are raised…the violence intensifies…it's a crazy bloodbath…
It's titans vs humans!
It's humans vs titans!
It's humans vs humans!
Doesn't matter human or titan anymore…now it's totally an all-out war~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Even the music is levelling up - both the Part 1 & Part 2 OPs are EPIC~
Okay actually it's Animenz's versions that I'm just so truly in love with…
…even before we had even started on S4 or heard the original versions!
Shinsei Kamattechan] by Animenz~
Like…before I even knew or could even guess what THE RUMBLING really is!
& I don't even think I'll ever get sick of either of these two versions…like ever…
Song of the Day: The Rumbling - SiM
```If I lose it all outside the wall…
```Live to die another day…
```I don't want anything…
```I'm just here to…
```Beware!
```Rumbling…Rumbling…it's coming!
```Rumbling…Rumbling…
```Coming for you!```
Piece of the Day: The Other Side of the Sea - KOHTA YAMAMOTO & Hiroyuki Sawano 澤野弘之

