For all my needs are met…
My wants are not 'Isaac's…
Get or not get I will be glad…
My will is not what I expect~
And so in whatever aspects…
There is no cause for regret…
Nor any reason to get upset~
A future myself need not set…
His peace the best safety net…
This grace I shall never forget~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Back then I didn't know that…but I now know it's only because I didn't know Jesus that well yet~
Song of the Day: The Lord Is My Salvation - Keith and Kristyn Getty
```And I am safe on this solid ground…The Lord is my salvation```
Quote of the Day: People in obedience to the Lord do not worry, do not fret, do not need to know all of the outcomes before they are willing to commit themselves. -Reinhard Bonnke