Tuesday, March 05, 2019

Films On Flights (KIX + LHR)~

Managed to still watch a few films on the flights (on the new SIA planes)…most of the time more as a means to distract myself from the disturbing discomfort (when I'm not already ridiculously overwhelmed by it) than it is for the usual pure entertainment…

Two films on the flight from Singapore to Osaka (on 12 Feb 2019):

[The Nutcracker and the Four Realms]~

The visuals are particularly gorgeous in this one~

[An American in Paris - The Musical]~

Oh yes I've finally watched this…on a screen but still!

Half a film on the flight from Osaka back to Singapore (on 16 Feb 2019) & then the second half of it on the flight from Singapore to London (on 22 Feb 2019):

[センセイ君主]
a.k.a. [My Teacher, My Love]~

Falling in love with this teacher is understandable LOL~

& then three films on the flight from London back to Singapore (on 3 Mar 2019):

[功夫联盟]
a.k.a. [Kung Fu League]~

This film is recognizably good…for passing time?

[コーヒーが冷めないうちに]
a.k.a. [Café Funiculi Funicula]~

Well I don't like to drink coffee…but I can watch others drink…

[この世界の片隅に] a.k.a.
[Kono Sekai no Katasumi ni]
a.k.a. [In This Corner of the World]~

Wow this is a truly insightful wartime-Japan film~

Really thankful to have survived all the flights…especially the 13-hour long ones…
(The symptoms of my slowly-recovering stomach flu + flu were awful altogether…)

Really hope I'll never have to fight nausea / headaches / fever on the plane again…
(Or to have to fight them on any journey to anywhere for that matter…ever again…)


Song of the Day: 悲しくてやりきれない - Kotringo コトリンゴ

Piece of the Day: An American in Paris - George Gershwin