Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Awakening - Proxies & AutoReivs~

Who are you?
Who am I?

What are you?
What am I?

Where are you?
Where am I?

How are you?
How am I?

The suspense is real~
All questions are relevant~
Everyone gets to ask them~
Let the questioning begin:

[Ergo Proxy]~

It was hard to find some of the subbed episodes but we did & managed to finish this~
It is the kind of story that we just have to get to the bottom of as quickly as possible…

Ohh wow…according to Wikipedia:
"On June 12, 2015, the Chinese Ministry of Culture listed [Ergo Proxy] among 38 anime and manga titles banned in China."

That's well…interesting to know…

Actually…that whole list of 38 titles which showed up easily with a simple Google search is interesting to note…with several other familiar (& pretty expected) titles…

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

Being of utmost importance to me…I sometimes wonder if truth is just as important or if it's just not so to everyone else~


Song of the Day: Kiri - Monoral

Piece of the Day: Centzontotochtin - Yoshihiro Ike 池 頼広