Saturday, September 03, 2016

The Kingdom Strikes Back~

It's simply amazing how…without prior notice of any kind…unexpected mediums through which similarly subjected messages would make their way into my heart seemed to have fallen from the sky & landed straight in my lap one after another…

Since the beginning of October 2015:

[Every Good Endeavor]~

[Why Your Dreams are Delayed]~
 

[Discover the Dream for Your Life]~

[Awaken the Dream within Your Heart]~

[Don't Waste Your Life]~

& then September 2016 arrived…

…with something else equally unexpected falling into my possession…

Like a ticket~

For a conference~

& the theme turned out to be…

Wait…what?!

[Marketplace Discipleship] (IDMC 2016)~
 
IDMC 2016 - Marketplace Discipleship: The Kingdom Strikes Back from Covenant EFC on Vimeo.

Seriously…how can messages get so clear & envelop my heart so greatly?!

& even though the conference is now over…the amazement certainly isn't…

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

No idea what lies ahead or comes next…but whatever He is preparing me for feels exciting yet difficult already~


Song of the Day: With All I Am - Hillsong
```You're the reason that I live…the reason that I sing…with all I am```