LOL my heart certainly skipped many beats over the course of 25 episodes indeed!
But now…it's skipping again…& it's over a different cause - an unexpected cause…
Stemmed from not having a fact verified…& having a possibility overlooked earlier…
How could it be that this story has been ongoing for 14 years & it's STILL ongoing?!
(I mean…it's really rare for a Shoujo romance manga…even though I've got to admit that this is one which has really got A LOT OF amazing potential for story & character developments…& it just makes me anticipate so much…)
& I'm realising this only now after I'm already addicted?!
Ahh I need more of this…more of this…WITH an ending!
Song of the Day: 涙 (Tears) - 2BACKKA
```きせつ はずれの かぜ が ふく。。。
```ほんとう の きもち に せ を むけて いきていく より は。。。
```たぶん いい よ ね めざした あの ばしょ へ```
Translation:
```An unseasonal wind blows…
```Rather than living with my back turned on my true feelings…
```It's probably better to head for the place I was striving for…right?```
Piece of the Day: 華麗なるお嬢様 (Princess Splendor) - Tada Akifumi 多田 彰文
