Saturday, April 09, 2016

The Butterfly For Digimon~

The original singer behind a familiar song (even though I've never actually paid attention to the anime series it opens for) that I had heard playing on TV often in my younger days…has passed away just barely a week ago…

[Butter-Fly] by Wada Kouji 和田 光司~

But this "butterfly" lives on…

That's for sure!

I love this song!

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

For the music has feelers & the lyrics…have wings~


Song of the Day: Butter-Fly - Wada Kouji 和田 光司
```むげんだい な ゆめ の あと の やるせない よ の なか じゃ。。。
```そう さ じょうしき はずれ も わるく ない か な。。。
```Stay しそう な イメージ を そめた ぎこちない つばさ でも。。。
```きっと とべる さ。。。
```On my love```

Translation:
```After an endless dream…in this miserable world…
```That's right…maybe not using common sense isn't so bad after all…
```Even with these awkward wings…dyed with images that seem to stay…
```I'm sure we can fly…
```On my love```