What an outstanding piece of work!
From the story…to the plot & character developments…to the visuals…
Every single aspect is well-conceived…well-depicted & well-developed…
With such depth in the story that gets intense…the story itself is masterful…
It's hard enough to make time loops in any kind of time travel stories smooth…
& [Steins;Gate] made them happen…in the story transitions & all…flawlessly…
25 mind-blowing episodes' all it takes to make a show overwhelmingly awesome!
I totally see why this adaptation is critically acclaimed & has even been rated by some as one of the best anime ever produced~
Would declare right here & now that [Steins;Gate] absolutely without a doubt…has made it into my list of eternal classics…& I'm so impressed & full of joy now to have found another such classic that makes being able to watch it reason enough already for life to be worth living!
Apparently an alternative ending had just been released last week…on 2 Dec 2015…
Why is there a need for an alternative ending when the original one's already perfect?
& then there's also apparently a film released…& a new adaptation upcoming too…
What should I do? Explore those or not?
Song of the Day: Hacking to the Gate - Itō Kanako いとう かなこ
Piece of the Day: Christina I - Abo Takeshi 阿保 剛
