Saturday, November 21, 2015

WIXOSS Selected!

The only reason I had decided to give this series a shot…& then to even give it a second chance after I had already wanted to drop it after the first episode…was the opening theme…of the animated series:

[Selector Infected WIXOSS]~

Glad it turned more interesting & then got us through the second season too…

[Selector Spread Wixoss]~

Well…& that's the end of the story…with literally only females in action!
Can now also totally see why Psychological is a genre for this series…

Just one quick question…
How is it not weird that the ones being selected are the ones being called Selectors?

Okay never mind…the opening theme made the series work out well for me after all!


Song of the Day: Killy Killy JOKER - Kanon Wakeshima 分島花音
```うんめい にてまねき されさまよう あしたは。。。
```なにをえらんでなにをてばなしひとつになればいいんだろう。。。
```なじったてふだを さらす よゆうなんてないよ```

Translation:
```For tomorrow that has lost its way when beckoned by fate…
```Wouldn't it be better if I get to select and discard in just one single step…
```I can't just easily show the cards that I loathe```