I'm sorely disappointed…
Especially when live-action film producers…
1) Make changes by heavily cutting &/or by completely altering the original story!
2) Make changes to the character of the important characters of the original story!
…which is usually inevitable & almost guaranteed to happen isn't it?!
It's common sense that there is no way for a decade-long 75-episodes' worth of a story to be fit into the duration of a movie! MANY ASPECTS about the original story are bound to be butchered!
Even though this adaptation may feel a lot more real…a lot more real feels are lost…
In such a case…drawing closer to reality means drawing further away from dreams…
Otherwise…make a complete live-action series & follow the original story faithfully!
I must never be tempted to watch compromising live-action film adaptations again!
Somebody please…remind me again & always too to just stick to manga & anime!
But even more significantly…I'm disappointed in myself…
Looks like I had not learnt my lesson…even after [AoT]…
& if it's going to be like that…let me just say this then…as befitting [Bakuman.]…
A manga & anime about manga & anime should just remain a manga & anime!
Song of the Day: 新宝島 - サカナクション
