Sunday, November 08, 2015

Muscle-Moving Weekend~

In a pretty nice environment…with miraculously good weather & awesome company!

Making our trip all the more fun & wonderfully fulfilling!

It's our NPCC+'s 2nd trip of the year!

& the group of us attempted a total of 6 sports-related activities over 2 days:

1) Snorkeling
2) Beach Volleyball
3) Basketball
4) Tennis
5) Archery
6) Golf

It's amazing (although as amazing as absurd that it's almost sad) how out of the 6 sports-related activities…it's honestly my 1st attempt in 4 of them…& just barely my 2nd attempt in 1 of them…

& from another statistical perspective…the total amount of time I have spent on sports-related activities & the number of muscles I have intently exercised over these two days alone have in fact without a doubt…easily exceeded the total amount of time I had spent on sports-related activities & the number of muscles I had intently exercised over the last three years combined!

Guess it really shows how active (or more like inactive) I have ever been…
…throughout the entire childhood / teenage / young adult life of mine huh~


It might genuinely be a good idea…to try stepping out of my comfort zone more from now on~


Song of the Day: Truly Madly Deeply - Savage Garden
```I will be strong I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on…
```A new beginning…a reason for living…a deeper meaning…yeah```