Friday, September 18, 2015

Exploring The Office~

The first office I've visited in a while…

[The Office]~

It's a good thing that the first season has only 6 episodes…

Had cringed a few times too many already in just 6 episodes…which probably explains my mixed feelings towards this series now…

Actually the cast is great…& the story has potential for interesting developments…
Would surely have looked forward to more of it if not for the "over-the-top" scenes…

Well according to reviews in general…the subsequent seasons show significant improvements from the first…

Sounds positive…but I'm not convinced yet if I should attempt to find out how things will develop from here…


Quote of the Day: Right now this is just a job. If I advance any higher in this company, this would be my career. And, uh, if this were my career, I'd have to throw myself in front of a train. -Jim in [The Office] S1E3