Friday, July 31, 2015

The Knight of Vampires~

Had been really scared to finish this off…but I did it!
From Volume 10 Chapter 47 onwards…till the end:

[Vampire Knight]~

It's been 3 years & due time to face the story's continuation head on…chapter by chapter…page by page…even though it was so scary…with every chapter ahead possibly causing me a great deal of distress…

I mean…all these unexpected developments that I could never imagine on my own…these 360 degree twists and turns in the story cruelly took a serious toil on my weak & severely melted heart…

How does a girl choose between two guys who melt hearts equally?!

Ahh but I must sincerely applaud (& thank) the author for the acceptable finish…
Could not possibly dream of a more splendid end to this story myself that will make up for my battered heart after all its experiences of twirls & swirls…

Really impressed by this amazing story of romance with fictitious guys so ideal…so charming…so cool yet so devoted with such unwavering faithfulness…

& that…is why shoujo manga (少女漫画) is awesome!

Now to re-introduce & re-declare once again…my Vampire Knight:

Zero Kiryu!

Also one of the two most handsome (standing at #1) guys in anime history!

At least it's still the case in my charts…for now!


Piece of the Day: Mystical Night Class - Takefumi Haketa