Sunday, November 23, 2014

Sky Lights~

Under a clear dark sky…completely star-filled & decorated with bursts & bursts of spectacular northern lights dancing all over above with the occasional shooting stars in fiery orange-yellow…

On the night of 16 Nov 2014~

There's no way I could have possibly wished for a prettier sky…

It's already perfect~

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

& forever etched let it be…in my memory~


Song of the Day: Glad You Came - The Wanted
```The sun goes down…the stars come out…
```And all that counts…is here and now…
```My universe…will never be the same…
```I'm glad you came…I'm glad you came```

Quote of the Day: The stars are the jewels of the night, and perchance surpass anything which day has to show. -Henry David Thoreau