Two tragic stories over two weeks huh…
Okay it's tragic enough to live in a world where anybody could be the next one to die…& undoubtedly worse if gruesomely…
But the surprise was really an unexpected discovery in the music department…
The composer of the original soundtracks for [Guilty Crown] turned out to be the same guy who composed the original soundtracks for [Attack On Titan]!
Seriously what are the chances…
Had never chanced upon any of his works & now it's twice within two weeks…one immediately after another?
Well at least I'm excited now knowing that this guy can really produce soundtracks for tragic stories…notably with lyrics in German…
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
If I too had a void within me…I wonder in what form it would be~
Song of the Day: βios - Sawano Hiroyuki 澤野 弘之 feat. 小林 美香
```Wenn die Jahreszeit des Vergissmeinnichts kommt…
```Singe ich ein Lied…
```Wenn die Jahreszeit des Vergissmeinnichts kommt…
```Rufe ich dich```
Translation:
```When the season of the forget-me-not comes…
```I will sing a song…
```When the season of the forget-me-not comes…
```I'll call you```
