The series has finally come to an end…wow…
What a journey…
What a story…
What a feeling…
Wow…
It has come a long way indeed…& it's one that's genuinely relatable in so many aspects…
Not to mention I've practically lived my twenties with these people!
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Although I must say…from the time perspective…9 years is a ridiculously long period to spend listening to a story on a couch!
Song of the Day: Simple Song - The Shins
```Well this will be a simple song to say what you’ve done```
Quote of the Day: Whatever you do in this life, it's not legendary unless your friends are there to see it. -Barney Stinson in [How I Met Your Mother] Season 9, (E17)

