Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Chuck Versus The Finale~

As planned…

Ending the year with the completion of one of the best shows ever created:

[Chuck]~

Yeah just in time huh…took me long enough to pick it up again from the second half of Season 4 where I had left off in July 2 years back though…

So sad…there's no more Buy More anymore!


Nor the Nerd Herd in it…
 
 
Nor the nerds along with it~

Everyone is so perfect in their roles & the developments throughout the series just got better at every step of the way…

Okay until just before the end…

ARGH not funny…is this really how they are ending the series?!

After everything that happened?!

It's utterly cruel…how could they do this to my favourite spy couple in the world…

I mean…how could they do this to me…

NO PLEASE…I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS ENDING!

I ABSOLUTELY CANNOT ACCEPT THIS ENDING!

Come on…there must be some kind of mistake? Like maybe Season 4's ending should have been Season 5's? ARGH my heart…

Must say they chose the perfect song to end the series of 5 seasons though…

In fact…the tracks put together for the entire series had all been well selected…

Perfect…just perfect for the series~

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

It was an incredibly pleasant surprise to see these at the private exhibition during our Warner Bros. VIP Tower Tour in June:



Awesome!

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

& back to the topic of finale…


Give us a [Chuck] film!



Song of the Day: Rivers And Roads - The Head And The Heart
```Rivers and roads…
```Rivers and roads…
```Rivers 'til I reach you```