Monday, November 12, 2007

Because I Miss Screaming~

My up-to-date ride count for all 17 coasters in Cedar Point accordingly:

2007: Maverick -------------------------- (11)
2003: Top Thrill Dragster ------------- (02)
2002: Wicked Twister ------------------ (04)
2000: Millennium Force ---------------- (08)
1999: Woodstock Express ------------ (00)
1996: Mantis ------------------------------ (02)
1994: Raptor ------------------------------ (04)
1991: Mean Streak ---------------------- (02)
1990: Disaster Transport -------------- (00)
1989: Magnum XL-200 ----------------- (08)
1987 : Iron Dragon ----------------------- (03)
1979: Jr. Gemini -------------------------- (00)
1978: Gemini ------------------------------ (04)
1976: Corkscrew -------------------------- (02)
1970: Wildcat ------------------------------ (02)
1969: Cedar Creek Mine Ride -------- (01)
1964: Blue Streak ------------------------ (02)

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

I miss Maverick!
I miss Millenium Force!
I miss Magnum!

& I miss my beloved Dragster!
Can't believe spending so much time with it…staring at it for hours almost every day throughout the two & a half months…yet only managed to ride it twice!

=(

But still…queuing 2 hours 45 minutes for front seat was definitely worth that 17 seconds lar! *lol*

My beloved Dragster~

420 Miles (675.92448 kilometers) in 17 seconds~

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

And I miss…screaming~


Song of the Day: Great Balls Of Fire - Jerry Lee Lewis

Quote of the Day: Screaming is bad for the voice, but it's good for the heart. -Conor Oberst