Friday, August 24, 2007

Back To Band~

[Behind These Hazel Eyes] - Kelly Clarkson
Chorus - Actual Version:

Here I am, once again
I'm torn into pieces
Can't deny it, can't pretend
Just thought you were the one
Broken up, deep inside
But you won't get to see the tears I cry
Behind these hazel eyes


Chorus - My Version:

Here I am, back to band
I'm learning new pieces
Won't deny it, won't pretend
Just thought it would be fun
Brighten up, from inside
We can enjoy just as much as we try
And let the music rise

… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …

After like what…5 months of separation…yesterday finally got reunited with my dear cornet once again~!!! *yay*


Piece of the Day: Elisabeth - Johan de Meij