#19th May 2007 11.58am#
I need to scream…oh NO~!!!
It's true…I have NO internet connection~!!!
Plus…I have NO time~!!!
Also…I have NO energy~!!!
& sad to say…I have NO photos~!!!
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
The wait was long & difficult~
But it was really the perfect timing…felt it & knew it was a prayer finally answered~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Like FINALLY…today's my off-day…which explains HOW I could manage to catch THAT bus to THIS ulu library that is actually closing in an hour's time~
That means…it's almost time to get out of here soon liao~
Song of the Day: 你快乐我随意 - S.H.E
```一种吸引一种抗拒。。。我想分析你的爱情```