Here's an email I received a few days ago:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Blog & win @Youth.Sg!
What'z Newz @ OSA
Dear students,
You are invited to join this blogging contest for youth!
To usher in the New Year, Youth.SG is inviting all youth bloggers to join our exciting new blogging festival, “I am @ Youth.SG”. “I am @ Youth.SG” is an opportunity for youth bloggers to blog about who they are and what they do.
Participants have to write an entry in their blogs based on the theme “I am @ Youth.SG”, link and submit their entries to us at iam@youth.sg. Bloggers are free to interpret what “I am @ Youth.SG” means to them in any way they wish. Visit http://www.youth.sg/blog/iam for more!
Bi-weekly best entries will be featured on the Youth.SG blog, and receive attractive prizes such as Motorola KRZR mobile phone, Canon Ixus digital camera, Sony PlayStation Portable and more.
Winning entries will be chosen based on originality, creativity, humour and content. When the festival ends in March, a winner will be chosen by lucky draw for the Grand Prize of an Apple MacBook.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote email: an opportunity for youth bloggers to blog about who they are and what they do~
Eh…so since I’m a youth blogger:
Who I am: I am a youth~!!!
What I do: I blog~!!!
*faint*
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
They want to see originality~
They want to see creativity~
They want it written sensibly~
They want a funny entry~
Basically:
They want something to make them happy~
& apparently:
There's no limit to how long the entry should be~
*hmm*
Haha sounds so…not easy~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
[The Alphabet Song]~
Actual Version:
A - B - C - D - E - F - G
H - I - J - K - L - M - N - O - P
Q - R - S, T - U - V
W - X, Y & Z
Now I know my A - B - C's
Next time won't you sing with me
My Version:
I am @ Youth dot S G
Sign up now or vote for me
Youth blogger who wants to be
Visit their website and see
I am @ Youth dot S G
Sign up now or vote for me
Haha kidding k…I didn’t take part lar~ *lol*
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Actually…THE MAIN POINT is:
I've finally finished & submitted my Cognitive term paper~!!!
Was due at 5pm…I handed in at 5:04pm~
Not that bad lar huh~
*yay*
But erm…thinx I had somehow written out of point~
Not on purpose k~!!! *argh*
KaoZ…anyway I'm braindead liao can~!!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~!!!
*faint*
Quote of the Day: Nature abhors a vacuum, and if I can only walk with sufficient carelessness I am sure to be filled. -Henry David Thoreau