Seriously…in this neighbourhood:
1) There are alot of neighbours around~
Point: Everybody is easily surrounded by a mass of everybody else~
2) All neighbours live in an extremely close proximity to each other~
Point: Everybody is only a double click away from everybody else~
3) All neighbours who bump into each other at any point in time…are slacking~
Point: Everybody is a slacker just like everybody else~
4) All neighbours who bump into each other at any point in time…will spur each other on…in the spirit of slacking~
Point: Everybody helps convert everybody else into slacking addicts~
A Dangerous Realm:
Once in…there's no getting out~
Thinx I need alot of will power…to fight against the forces of the:
Mass Slacking Neighbourhood~
Beware…the virus is infectious~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Oh by the way…did anybody see Nick's nick yesterday huh~
Eh Nick's nick was the NICK of the Day can~!!!
LOL~!!!
*grin*
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
This morning when I walked up to the front of the room…& was about to place my bubble sheet for the SOM's mid-term test into the tray…I happened to catch a glimpse of the last few ovals on the bubble sheet of the guy who placed it into the tray before me lar~
His last 4 shaded ovals were…ALL in the same column: column A~
*stun*
It's either he's completely wrong…or I'm completely wrong leh! *faint*
Wah…I hope he's wrong~
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Oh…I didn't get to wash my condemned instrument yesterday~
So…I don't thinx I'll know how to describe the kind of instrument I'll be using the next time prac resumes liao~
Because I can't thinx of any word that has the meaning of:
Worse Than Condemned~
& it's not that my vocab's too poor lar~
Thesaurus.com can't provide me an answer as well k~ *faint*
… … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …
Leting everything stop for awhile & really…just for awhile~
Song of the Day: 黑夜过后 - Jones 石康军
```像夜会过。。。天终究会再亮```
Quote of the Day: A theory is something nobody believes, except the person who made it. An experiment is something everybody believes, except the person who made it. -Albert Einstein